14/12/2013

Eye appealing.

On todays outfit I'm wearing my oversized coat, a must have this season. Thinking back, this coat was a great bargain from Zara special price. I think I have some good items in my closet that I bought on sale. I am just happy that my figure is a little bit strange so I can buy a bigger size and it practically fits, because we all know that items on sale are often larger sizes. 
I hope todays look shows how a great and simple coat can make a whole outfit different. And that is why I love fall & winter. Beneath you can wear the most dull clothes, but when you layer and add a great coat, an outcome is usually very eye appealing. :)

fedora hat wool hat H&M hm, oversized grey coat Zara, boyfriend coat zara, oxblood trapeze bag, celine bag lookalike, asos acid wash jeans, fashion blogger, winter trend 2013 2014

Coat- Zara, shirt, hat- H&M, pants- Asos, boots- StyloweButy, trapeze bag- Ebay

fedora hat wool hat H&M hm, oversized grey coat Zara, boyfriend coat zara, oxblood trapeze bag, celine bag lookalike, asos acid wash jeans, fashion blogger, winter trend 2013 2014

fedora hat wool hat H&M hm, oversized grey coat Zara, boyfriend coat zara, oxblood trapeze bag, celine bag lookalike, asos acid wash jeans, fashion blogger, winter trend 2013 2014

fedora hat wool hat H&M hm, oversized grey coat Zara, boyfriend coat zara, oxblood trapeze bag, celine bag lookalike, asos acid wash jeans, fashion blogger, winter trend 2013 2014
Photos taken by Eva Boruta, edited by me

Love,
Katarina

5 comments:

  1. Nice!! wanna 23€ to shop at girissima.com?

    http://shareasecretmag.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing look! I love your coat!
    www.yournegativity.blogspot.com.es
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bag and your boots !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!