19/12/2013

Fly like a cannonball.

This past year has gone by so quickly, it's crazy! It hasn't been the best year but what can I do.The most memorable was trip to London! Can't wait to go back! But until then... fingers crossed for the very best next year. Study hard and meantime having fun is my plan. Oh, and maybe travel a little bit. I dream about visiting every country in this world! Counting now I have visited about eight countries...hmm, low number! But you have to start somewhere, right?! 
I am still cray-cray about tartan, just bought a new tartan scarf. And I am still waiting for my perfect bag to arrive! It has been about a month but I guess transporting it from Asia might take a while obviously. And I truly hope some day it will arrive. 

grey beanie, oversized beanie hat, tartan shirt, fashion trends, plaid shirt, asos pointy heels boots, armour boots, lunch bag zara, zara leather jacket, fashion blog blogger, style blogger, beanie look, outfit

Jacket, bag- Zara, shirt, beanie- New Yorker, booties- Asos

beanie, new yorker grey oversized beanie, fashion trends, beanie outfit, style blogger, fashion blog blogger

asos armour boots, pointy heels, topshop lookalikes, chelsea pointy heels, fashion blog blogger
Photos taken by Eva Boruta, edited by me

Love,
Katarina

4 comments:

Thank you very much for your comment!