08/12/2013

Turtleneck.

What is better than an all black outfit in winter? Nothing! Turtleneck and leather pants are my favourite combo this winter, perfect for cold days. Leather pants have been my very good companion for second year now and I can't get enough of them. Those on todays pictures are shorter, I will wear them more in spring, but I own ones from Topshop also and are perfect. Long models are the best for tall women like me. :) 
All I want to buy lately are coats in all shapes and colours! Coats are really that something that make an outfit complete. I've got a full list of clothes I want to buy in Vienna, can't wait to get there! A few days left!

leather pants H&M hm aw 2013 2014, zara lunchbag, black turtleneck sweater, black coat s oliver, winter outfit look, asos strappy heels, fashion blogger blog, style blogger, all black otd

Pants- H&M aw 2013/14, bag- Zara, heels- Asos, turtleneck sweater- Pull & Bear, coat- S.Oliver (old)

leather pants H&M hm aw 2013 2014, zara lunchbag, black turtleneck sweater, black coat s oliver, winter outfit look, asos strappy heels, fashion blogger blog, style blogger

leather pants H&M hm aw 2013 2014, winter outfit look, asos strappy heels, fashion blogger blog, style blogger

leather pants H&M hm aw 2013 2014, zara lunchbag, black turtleneck sweater, black coat s oliver, winter outfit look, asos strappy heels, fashion blogger blog, style blogger
Photos taken by Eva Boruta, edited by me

Love,
Katarina

4 comments:

  1. abi mah k dieu teh bade ijin nyepam we ah da kumaha deui :D

    http://obatkakiseringkesemutan.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very classy and beautiful outfit! I want to imagine such long pants)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this look is fantastic<3
    love the pants and bag:))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!