17/12/2013

Walking in circles.

I love that it is december and it still isn't that cold! But I belive that not for long. Christmas is coming and yesterday I went to do some Christmas shopping. For family and myself of course. Sales are great! I've got a scarf that I have been looking for a while now for 3 euros! How crazy is that! H&M does have some awesome sale prices, indeed. 

black pencil midi skirt pull & bear, zara leather jacket, leather lunch bag, pointy chelsea boots asos, armour boots asos, blue knitted sweater, style blogger, blog, fashion blogger, slovenski blogerji, slovenian bloggers

Skirt- Pull & Bear, bag, jacket- Zara, sweater- H&M, boots- Asos 

black pencil midi skirt pull & bear, zara leather jacket, leather lunch bag, pointy chelsea boots asos, armour boots asos, blue knitted sweater, style blogger, blog, fashion blogger, slovenski blogerji, slovenian bloggers

black pencil midi skirt pull & bear, zara leather jacket, leather lunch bag, pointy chelsea boots asos, armour boots asos, blue knitted sweater, style blogger, blog, fashion blogger, slovenski blogerji, slovenian bloggers
Photos taken by Eva Boruta, edited by me


Love,
Katarina

2 comments:

  1. oh tole krilo ! super ti paše :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow i just love this colour it's so nice and so amazing ....
    mens custom leather jackets

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!