30/01/2014

Mom jeans.

Mom jeans have been on my wish list for a while now, but I just haven't found the perfect pair yet. They have awesome ones at Topshop but there were only black ones left and I want a classic blue ones. And they sell them at Asos, but acid jeans just aren't my cup of tea. I remember how my mom wore them when I was little and I didn't like them. But now I think they are the coolest on the market, ha! The high waist, loose fitting... nothing better than this! Until I found my pair I wanted to show you some pictures of them... Feeling already inspired to buy them?:)

mom jeans, fashion trend 2014, style blog blogger, fashion blogger, denim trends

Photos collected from Pinterest.



3 comments:

  1. i love this pics! awesome choices!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! it's my first comment here, although I've been reading your posts since couple of weeks. First of all, I’d like to say that I like your blog and your style!
    I totally agree with you on this post! I didnt like mom jeans before and thought that skinny jeans were the best. but mom jeans are on my wish right now. I haven't found the perfect pair yet too. So plz show me if you find the best one. waiting for your post with a picture.;) I love these inspiring photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waw, thank you so much for reading! I really appreciate it! :)
      Will sure share, I just hope it will be soon!:))

      Kisses!!*

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comment!