29/01/2014

YSL.

I wore this YSL shirt first time after London the other day, I completely forgot about it! It is nice to combine it, though. I only hate its colour, I would prefer it in snow white, but I just took what they had I guess. I remember seeing it in only one shop and when I wanted to actually buy it, it was hard to find that store, because every single one looked practically the same! In this post my awesome new extra long trench coat is making its debut. What do you think of it? You will be seeing a hell lot of it in the next couple of months, let me tell you that! Now I want to find a very long winter coat since a real winter finally arrived. 
I used to hate winter but since my beautiful dog joined me on that journey called life, I changed my mind about it. There is nothing more exciting than seeing him jumping in a big pile of snow and having the time of his life. How little it takes to make him happy, right? Love him!:)

Don't forget to vote for me HERE!:)

ysl shirt, tartan shirt, extra long trench coat topshop, black trench coat topshop oversized, zara lunch bag, zara high waisted pants denim, style blogger, fashion blogger blog, slovenski modni blogi, aviator sunglasses


Long trench coat- Topshop, bag, pants- Zara, tartan shirt- New Yorker, YSL shirt- store in London





ysl shirt, tartan shirt, extra long trench coat topshop, black trench coat topshop oversized, zara lunch bag, zara high waisted pants denim, style blogger, fashion blogger blog, slovenski modni blogi, aviator sunglasses

ysl shirt, tartan shirt, extra long trench coat topshop, black trench coat topshop oversized, zara lunch bag, zara high waisted pants denim, style blogger, fashion blogger blog, slovenski modni blogi, aviator sunglasses

Photos by Eva Boruta, edited by me.
Love,
Katarina

15 comments:

  1. i have the same coat!!! and looking forward spring, cos it is so nice trench, extra long and I think has great potential become my favourite piece for next season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look! That YSL shirt looks amazing with those colors!

    YSL giveaway on my blog

    xx
    Mybrunetteworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hey, how are you?
    I love all photos, beautiful coat!

    With love, Bárbara
    www.preppylemonade.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!