27/02/2014

Colour splash.

This is my outfit from the other day, you could see it on my FB page a few days ago if you are following me. :) It is kinda jacket on jacket look, I've never done this before, but now I'm kinda open to it. I love the combination of leather jacket with loose trench coat on top too, I gotta try it soon. I want to tell you that I am soooo obsessed with these baggy pants, I'm wearing them all the time! They are so cool, can't wait for spring to come so I can wear them with ankle strap flats. Wiu wiu! And this shearling jacket is on my menu almost every day too. I completely forgot about my beige shearling jacket with this beauty hanging around. Casual outfit is my first choice lately, I won't lie. :)

zara tartan bomber jacket, black shearling jacket, zara baggy jeans black, stylowebuty bootki boots, style blogger, fashion blogger, fashion trends





















































Shearling jacket- Promod, tartan jacket, baggy jeans, bag- Zara, shirt- H&M, boots- StyloweButy


zara tartan bomber jacket, black shearling jacket, zara baggy jeans black, stylowebuty bootki boots, style blogger, fashion blogger, fashion trends


Photos by Robert Ribič


Love,
Katarina

5 comments:

  1. I'm crazy for jacket on jacket looks! Fabulous outfit, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit dear...looks so comfy...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Čist drugi stil kot sicer.. Večinoma si bolj v elegantno, umirjenem, casual stilu. Ampak tudi ta ti pristaja.. In super slike.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!