12/02/2014

Emma & Chloé.

I've been participating in a contest on Famest and, oh lucky me, I've been one of four or five girls that got one jewellery piece from Emma & Chloé, a French brand. It arrived yesterday and I must say, I'm pretty impressed. I don't really wear jewellery and I thought that I will get another over the top piece but this one is really minimalistic and chic. Can't wait to show you. I just might be wearing it today as my lucky charm, because luck is all I need on my exam today!:) 

emma et chloe jewellery, famest contest, style blogger, fashion blogger blog



6 comments:

  1. Lucky you, I can´t wait to see that piece :) And I wish you luck for your exam! My exams are already over...what a great feeling :D

    new post : http://worldneedsblondes.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu! Yeees, I can't wait to have that feeling tooo! :)))

      Delete
  2. Wow...its a great news...congrats dear...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, beautiful blog and congrats dear :) i follow you with pleasure on GFC, bloglovin, instagram and facebook, if you want to pass by me :)

    www.teanonsolomoda.com

    kiss Tea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am obsessed with those heels! Such beauties.

    Happy Valentines Day hun!
    Come and join my giveaway. Giving away $100 gift certificate for Ettika online shopping.

    Xx,
    www.sacosha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!