25/02/2014

Faux fur.

Aaaand here are another outfit photos for Cosmopolitan Ulični stil in Slovenia/ Cosmopolitan street style, taken by GNTLMNstl! It was colder that day, now it is soooo warm! But colder days will still come back I guess. Layering isn't going anywhere! :)
I've had such a exhausting day yesterday! We were taking photos all day and I had to work in the evening, aaa. I just passed out when I came home. And I'm afraid today won't be so different! I just want to sleep for two days in a row, please. :) With all things happening I noticed that I am pretty indecisive with some things and that really comes subconsciously! I reject a really good person because of my bad past experiences and it doesn't matter how into it I am at the beginning. How to change that is the question! :)

cosmopolitan street style ulični stil, beanie outfit, faux fur jacket beige nude jacket coat, all black outfit look, ootd, style blogger, fashion blogger, topshop leather pants







Faux fur coat, sweater- New Yorker, hat- H&M, pants- Topshop, booties- Bershka


cosmopolitan street style ulični stil, beanie outfit, faux fur jacket beige nude jacket coat, all black outfit look, ootd, style blogger, fashion blogger, topshop leather pants

Photos by Robert Ribič


Love,
Katarina

9 comments:

  1. Lovely coat, and you can't go wrong with leather trousers - I find them such a staple!

    JUSTADDCAKE

    ReplyDelete
  2. so chic! I love the complete outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a unique personal style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn I love every element of this outfit! The faux fur collar looks great love x

    Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful looking with faux Fur coat. I really like this coat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice article sharing. This article will be helpful. You are doing a great job.
    Thanks for sharing among us.
    To know about Faux far visit... What is Faux Fur | Processing and Characteristics

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!