23/02/2014

I've got sunshine.

I've been to H&M yesterday and they have such awesome new items! There are two bags I have my eyes on and I can't really decide which one to get. A bigger one or a smaller one? I will probably go with the bigger one, because I don't have any more larger bags in my closet except one. And even that one I don't like anymore. Or I might get both of them. Problems, problems.:) I've got some new spring clothes already and I am sooo ready to wear them! Spring, come soooon! :) I love when the weather is changing and we can wind up our closets with new things. It gives me that fresh feeling, like a new start. :)
I'm having such a good days lately, I have to knock three times for this. I hope they won't end anytime soon, I want to be happy foreveeeer. :) 

zara grey oversized coat, ltb jeans, bershka pointed black court heels, hm clutch bag, rebecca minkopf lookalike zipper bag, style blogger, fashion blogger



Coat- Zara, jeans- LBT, shirt, bag- H&M, heels- Bershka, watch- Police

zara grey oversized coat, ltb jeans, bershka pointed black court heels, hm clutch bag, rebecca minkopf lookalike zipper bag, style blogger, fashion blogger
zara grey oversized coat, ltb jeans, bershka pointed black court heels, hm clutch bag, rebecca minkopf lookalike zipper bag, style blogger, fashion blogger

Photos by Robert Ribič


Love,
Katarina

9 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, the coat is gorgeous! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look dear...your coat looks gorgeous...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. u always wear the best when it comes to coats...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I'm a spanish fashion bloggr and zi've just discovered your blog and I would like to follow each other via GFC, do you like the idea? Answer me to know it :)

    Kisses from PreppyEls
    www.preppyels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome outfit and super cool pics!!
    Very great job :)

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/02/million-miles.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so pretty and lady like - LOVE IT :)

    Love, Aline
    http://www.fashionzauber.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely outfit. You have elegant and so lady style.
    Following you on Bloglovin' :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous look!

    Stay in touch with me on BLOGLOVIN

    Love,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!