03/02/2014

Layering.

Busy week is ahead of me, so much to do! And this includes a lot of studying too. But I hope it will all be worth it at the end, especially because I have the most exciting thing happening next week. Ohhh, can't wait! To get easier through this week I will most certainly listen to the album by Lorde. I love her!! When I first heard Royals I didn't really like it, but now when I heard her other songs...gosh, she is good! Her songs make my imagination going or when I am doing something while listening I am more focused! It's funny I even noticed that, ha! I don't even remember when I purchased the whole album of one singer the last time so this is something new.:)
Another look with my long new trench coat! It is really the coolest, I love oversized clothes. I've done some layering which is perfect for winter. Currently I am all about it, long shirt, a little shorter sweater on top and coat. Layers all the way!:)

Don't forget to vote for me HERE! You can vote more than once! Thank you, loves! :*


all black outfit, layering outfit, long trench coat topshop, topshop leather pants, aviator sunglasses promod, black turtleneck sweater,  pointy court heels bershka, style blog blogger, fashion blogger

 Long trench coat, leather pants- Topshop, shirt- Primark, turtleneck sweater- Pull & Bear, bag- Zara, heels- Bershka

all black outfit, layering outfit, long trench coat topshop, topshop leather pants, aviator sunglasses promod, black turtleneck sweater,  pointy court heels bershka, style blog blogger, fashion blogger

all black outfit, layering outfit, long trench coat topshop, topshop leather pants, aviator sunglasses promod, black turtleneck sweater,  pointy court heels bershka, style blog blogger, fashion blogger
Photos taken by Eva Boruta, edited by me


Love,
Katarina

17 comments:

  1. oh man i love lorde!!!
    beautiful outfit!
    so chic in all black
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the pants + pumps and coat combo is so sleek!

    xo, ZEBRA AND MEERKAT ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. very classy !

    and nice blog
    maybe we can follow each other ?

    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cool and i like your style so much - looks so pretty and i love it! :)

    Love Aline
    http://www.fashionzauber.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice outfit, you look fantastic!

    http://www.margifashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't work out if I like Lorde's music or not, I need to listen to it more! Love your look too, the bag is perfect xx Rebecca - UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look, i love total black outfits and it really suits you! I'm in love with Lorde too!! I just die for her voice ;)
    Kiss
    Yle

    new post up

    www.wallofstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the black monochromatic look. Great outfit.

    Hazel
    www.theskimplelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. It seems like quite a few people have that rolled up black clutch bag. Very cute xx

    http://reallyliteral.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Uf, I have a busy week planned too! I hope we both get through it still standing.;) And I'm sure studying will pay off, it has to, right???:D You look gorgeous, babe, your legs go on forever!

    P. S.: Voted.;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. so chic! I really love your outfit!

    lifeisashoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!