08/02/2014

Purrrr effect.

Yesterday was easily the best day ever! Well, not the best as in my whole life, but it was pretty close. I enjoy little things, best first time experiences, things that don't happen often and mean the world to me because I love doing what I do. :) Blogging has really become my no.1 activity, I never thought I will enjoy it so much. Styling, taking pictures, writing... of course there is so much more to show, but there is no rush! Oh, and getting positive feedback from people that love beautiful things and know this stuff mean really a lot to me.   
Lately I like wearing longer shirts with coats and todays outfit is no exception. Wearing clothes that give me no particular shape, that just hang there, these are my faves at the moment. I just got the best and the largest knitted sweater ever the other day and it was on sale! Cray cray. Leather pants are still rocking my boat and that probably won't change any time soon. Other than that... oh, that winter! Warm, cold, freezing, warm... changing nonstop! Hate that. How can a girl decide what to wear in that conditions?! :)


faux fur coat amisu new yorker, fashion trends 2014 winter, layering outfit, stylowebuty boots botki, zara leather lunch bag, style blogger, fashion blogger, slovenski modni bloger blogerka

Coat- New Yorker, shirt- Primark, bag- Zara, boots- StyloweButy,  pants- Topshop

faux fur coat amisu new yorker, fashion trends 2014 winter, layering outfit, stylowebuty boots botki, zara leather lunch bag, style blogger, fashion blogger, slovenski modni bloger blogerka

faux fur coat amisu new yorker, fashion trends 2014 winter, layering outfit, stylowebuty boots botki, zara leather lunch bag, style blogger, fashion blogger, slovenski modni bloger blogerka

faux fur coat amisu new yorker, fashion trends 2014 winter, layering outfit, stylowebuty boots botki, zara leather lunch bag, style blogger, fashion blogger, slovenski modni bloger blogerka
Photos taken by Eva Boruta, edited by me



Love,
Katarina

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog :) I love this outfit so much! I think I'll be stopping by your blog more often from now on!
    Greets from Germany
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous!!! :-)
    And I absolutely get what you're saying... I love when I have a full day!
    xx

    http://ruteritamaia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your boots. Zara often does lovely shoes! X

    www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! Love that fur coat! :)
    xx
    www.modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit! Gorgeous boots and coat!
    I'm also your new follower:)

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! love this look :)
    I'm new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look and photography! Love the dreamy atmosphere :)


    Lisa – AT LEAST BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very chic outfit!

    www.lam-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!