20/02/2014

Reflection.

My beloved layered outfit is finally up here. I was searching for loose turtleneck sweater for a while now, I love to combine clothes with turtleneck sweaters. I might add another layer on one of the next outfits. It is really all about layering!:) And how cool are these photos! Amaaaaziiinggg. :)
Today I'm working all day and that's too bad because my nephew is coming over! So instead of hanging out with him I will be stuck at work. Awesome! I've had quite interesting past few days, I hate when I have to make my life complicated. But that just how I am I guess. There always has to be something different everyday. Never a dull moment. Well, only sometimes. :)) 

monochrome outfit, business causal outfit, layered layering outfit look, grey turtleneck sweater zara, black coat, topshop leather pants, bershka black ankle boots, style blog blogger, fashion blogger, slovenska modna blogerka


Pants- Tosphop, turtleneck sweater- Zara, shirt- H&M, coat- S.Oliver, bag- Annaxi


monochrome outfit, business causal outfit, layered layering outfit look, grey turtleneck sweater zara, black coat, topshop leather pants, bershka black ankle boots, style blog blogger, fashion blogger, slovenska modna blogerka, mini pashli phillip lim lookalike replica

monochrome outfit, business causal outfit, layered layering outfit look, grey turtleneck sweater zara, black coat, topshop leather pants, bershka black ankle boots, style blog blogger, fashion blogger, slovenska modna blogerka

monochrome outfit, business causal outfit, layered layering outfit look, grey turtleneck sweater zara, black coat, topshop leather pants, bershka black ankle boots, style blog blogger, fashion blogger, slovenska modna blogerka

Photos by Robert Ribič


Love,
Katarina

9 comments:

  1. Love this outfit :) Very stylish :)

    www.fashionmuffins945.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! you look so nice! the sweater is really cosy isn't it?
    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pics dear...super stunning...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just found your blog an Lookbook and I must say I really like your style!
    I'm your new follower! :)

    http://bellasstyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures Kat! You are gorgeous!
    xoxo
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome outfit and super cool pics
    Good job! :)

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/02/white-walls.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. spodnie *-* zakochałam się w nich! zapraszam do mnie :) a jak zajrzysz do mnie to poklikaj reklamówki. odwdzięczam się zawsze jak tylko mogę :) pozostacsoba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous! love the look! just followed you dear! check out my blog and maybe follow me if you'd like!

    http://www.basicsandgold.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!