28/02/2014

The Perfect Trench Coat.

I walked into H&M few days ago and I saw the most beautiful thing ever. It was on my wishlist for a very long time, but I just didn't find it anywhere! Trench coat. Extra long. Beige colour. Finally in my country... and now in my closet! And for a crazy price too. I don't really know why it was so cheap, I guess the material isn't the best? But it's good enough for me! It falls down perfectly and it is kinda flowy material. Just what I wanted. Now I can't wait for the spring to come even more! Do you like it? Stay tuned for the whole outfit, can't wait to show it to you!:)

new icons hm H&M trench coat, extra long trench coat, beige nude trench coat, 2014 new icons, style blogger, fashion blogger, fashion trends

Photo by Robert Ribič

4 comments:

  1. lovely coat!

    www.bstylevoyage.blgospot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking about this trench too! It is really beautiful, can´t wait to see the whole outfit :)

    http://worldneedsblondes.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool pics :)
    Awesome outfit <3
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/02/iron-club.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!