28/02/2014

TIW Style Star of the Month.

Hey guys, I gotta tell you about this! I was over the moon excited when they contacted me from Today I'm Wearing telling me that I was chosen by Antonia O'Brien as a Style star of the month! I mean....whaaaat! I'm really and truly honoured, she has such a great personal style and I love her! I had to answer a few questions and it was such a new, funny feeling doing that, I've never done that!:)

Read the whole article HERE. :)

today i'm wearing site, antonia o'brien, style star of the month, style blogger, fashion blogger


Love,
Kat

9 comments:

  1. You have a very nice blog :)
    Do you want to follow each other, just let me know on my blog?!

    http://danadimitras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gongrats !!! so happy for you honey !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great style, you look amazing, kisses

    www.magadish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really great! Congrats!

    I started to follow you on GFC. It would be
    great if you follow me back! :-D

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats - you really deserve it. I like your style, it is somehow easy but never boring and suits you perfectly.

    Greetings,
    Casey

    [sexbooksandheavymetal.com]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! I like your blog. Maybe you can visit my blog and follow me on gfc and bloglovin.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!