26/03/2014

26.03

Do you know that feeling just a few days before paycheck when you go to the store and you just like everything but you can't buy it? Well, this is my feeling at the moment. But I know that when I will return to the store after paycheck, there will be nothing that I like. Classic. The other day I have found the most perfect bag ever, but it is a little bit expensive for my current situation! I just hope they will still have it in a week when I get my money! Black bags are my favourite addition to my wardrobe, but I have so many of them and a few are also on their way to me, it would be great to get a nude one for spring and summer, what do you think? 

hm extra long nude trench coat, asos leather sweatpants, annaxi mini pashli bag, spring outfit look, style blogger, fashion blogger



Leather sweatpants- Asos, shirt, trench coat- H&M, heels- Bershka, bag- Annaxi


hm extra long nude trench coat, asos leather sweatpants, annaxi mini pashli bag, spring outfit look, style blogger, fashion blogger
hm extra long nude trench coat, asos leather sweatpants, annaxi mini pashli bag, spring outfit look, style blogger, fashion blogger
Photos by Robert Ribič


Love,
Kat

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE your coat!! You look amazing:) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful :) http://outsidefashioncatwalk.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice ! I like it, you are my inspiration ! :) Kiss :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look! The trench is great

    www.stylespectra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect outfit perfect you! Love the white trench!!

    check my blog if you want :)
    http://luckapucka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pants are pretty perfect. I love the more dressy fabric with the casual shape. It's just a brautiful outfit in general!

    http://nolongergrey.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!