04/03/2014

Baby blue jacket.

Have you noticed that pastel blue jacket is everywhere lately? I have! And I must admit, I love it too, that one from Zara is amazing. I won't be purchasing it, because for me it is not something I would wear often but it is nice to see it on other bloggers! Such a lovely colour!  

trend report, baby blue leather jacket, pastel blue zara leather jacket, inspirational board, fashion inspiration, fashion blogger, style blogger, college vintage zara leather jacket

Photos collected from Pinterest.

10 comments:

  1. Love it so much, and might consider buying it! Nice inspo pics!

    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think about it the same as you : nice to see on others but not going to buy it myself.
    I wouldn't wear it often and I think it is prettier with someone with brown hair than blonde hair..but that is just personal of course.
    Have a nice day! xo Lyn
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jacket is really nice, but I prefer more black! :)

    http://girlfromnk.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow these light blue jacket are fantastic.
    now, I want one! :-()
    thank you ;)
    not good for my portmonaie!
    kisses
    Maren Anita

    giveaway: 100 € voucher
    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Soooo pretty!
    x
    PS Congrats on winning Star Style :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this color. It looks great on so many skin tones!

    http://cdaydreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful jacket ...I just love baby blue color...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pics make me want a baby blue jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You totally Rock!!! I'm buying another leather jacket with zippers :D
    Online Black Bomber Ladies Leather Jacket

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!