14/03/2014

Crossing.

I was searching for a huge knitted sweatshirt for a while now and I saw this one on sale. It is really huge, but with some proper layering it looks good. Or you can just belt it and it's ok. I used my photographers denim jacket for these photos, ha!:)
It is sooo warm these days, spring is finally here! My favourite season next to autumn, outfits in these two parts of the year are simply the best. I'm taking a short trip to the mountains today, sometimes you just need to get away and be alone for a day or two! A little change of the environment never hurt anyone, right?! :)   

oversized knitted sweatshirt, denim jacket, zara black pants, pointed heels, phillip lim mini pashli bag replica lookalike, annaxi bag, style blogger, fashion blogger

Pants- Zara, heels- Bershka, sweatshirt- New Yorker, jacket- umm, I don't remember:), bag- Annaxi


oversized knitted sweatshirt, denim jacket, zara black pants, pointed heels, phillip lim mini pashli bag replica lookalike, annaxi bag, style blogger, fashion blogger

oversized knitted sweatshirt, denim jacket, zara black pants, pointed heels, phillip lim mini pashli bag replica lookalike, annaxi bag, style blogger, fashion blogger
Photos by Robert Ribič


Love,
Kat

10 comments:

  1. You are gorgeous in this outfit !
    Kisses my sweetie <3

    http://www.theladyjersey.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! The denim looks so good with the earthy jumper! xox

    afashionation.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WISH YOU AN AMAZING WEEKEND DEAR!

    I’m waiting for your opinion on my latest post!
    BABYWHATSUP.COM

    This newBRAND is searching for new bloggers like you, discover it!

    Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin |
    GIVEAWAY

    Kisses, Alice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So chic my dear! Just perfect!

    Would you like to follow each other? If yes, let me know.
    Here's my blog: Fashionyladym.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice outfit :) love your blog btw ... hope mine will be as good one day <3

    ---
    mariaosk.com
    I would love it if you would stop by <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! Xo, Anja

    http://vivalafashiondiva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool pics and super cool outfit too
    Good job!
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/03/all-leafs-are-grey.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!