03/03/2014

In the middle.

There was a masquerade on Saturday and for the first time- now that I'm older- I've painted my face! I love that kind of masks where people don't recognize you! I became a zombie and since it was my first time ever that I actually painted my face myself, I think it went pretty well. :) I had fake blood on my face and it was so funny when I drank water the blood was actually dripping off! :) We have another masquerade party tomorrow, can't wait!
My cosiest sweater is finally up here! You can see snow in the back, it took me a while to post these pictures!:) I've been checking my outfits here and I noticed that I'm basically wearing black pants all the time! Baaaa! Thank God I got Topshop shopping voucher so I can get some light coloured mom jeans from them!:)


Trench coat, leather pants- Topshop, sweater, hat- H&M, bag- Zara, boots- Bershka


Photos by Robert Ribič


Love,
Kat

12 comments:

  1. what a wonderful look! so pretty!
    amazing coat! kisses
    Maren Anita

    win a 100 € voucher:
    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lep outfit :)) plašček je pa prekrasen :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning, love the knit- it looks so cosy:) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hy pretty! Beautiful pictures you have here!! Love your look and style! I am now following you! It would be nice if you will follow back! Waiting for new posts!

    Greetings from Fashionbyladym.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your look and your pictures are great as well.

    x Jony
    www.shout-outtoyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool outfit
    Great pics too! :)
    Following

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/03/arquivo-morto.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit!

    I think the combination of leather pants and a fluffy sweater is just awesome. :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    Love, Lily

    http://www.twocraziesoneblog.tk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have the kind of style that I love! so perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the outfit, especially the black trench coat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!