20/03/2014

Jacket on jacket.

I have been a changed person lately. There is something about love that makes me different once in a while and this time not in a good way. Some say that one can get only two loves in a lifetime. So if I dig into my past... I already had them (hope not). My first love and the one love that I will forever regret messing it up. None of them can be forgotten, unfortunately. Hate that. I wish life would be like that movie Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind. That would be great. :)
At least I have those beautiful pictures, props to my photographer Roberto! I think I found my new profile pic!:) Jacket on jacket is my favourite trend right now, can't wait to put on my leather jacket with trench coat on top! 

jacket on jacket look, style blogger, fashion blog blogger, h&m nude long trench coat, denim look, hm 2014 metal plate bag

Denim jacket- vintage, shirt, coat, bag- H&M, jeans- Promod, heels- Bershka 



jacket on jacket look, style blogger, fashion blog blogger, h&m nude long trench coat, denim look, hm 2014 metal plate bag
Photos by Robert Ribič


Love,
Kat

12 comments:

  1. Fantastico look! se ve realmente bien con el. Esta muy guapa.

    Besos
    http://www.lifestylebyelebe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool
    very nice outfit
    :)
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/03/golden-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice photos and cool outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. čudovito napisano :D zelo lep outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a lovely blog and i love everything about this outfit! I need the trench coat!
    Love your newest bloglovin' follower!
    http://www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look! :) I'm now following you xx
    http://lemodeguru.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That jacket is perfection! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing Denim Look ! im a denim addicted and i really love it
    THE ZDAA www.thezdaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!