24/03/2014

Leather & jeans.

It's all about slip ons, yes! I am still waiting for my black ones to arrive, it should be any day now. And my beloved jeans with my faux leather jacket is finally up, I haven't wore this jacket for months. I am dying to get a new faux leather jacket, one more structured and defined.
 I have a fun day planned and I surely hope it will all go as I imagined, otherwise it won't be ok! Have a nice day!:)

hm H&M snake slip on shoes sneakers trainers, hm light boyfriend jeans, casual outfit, style blogger, fashion blogger

Slip ons, boyfriend jeans, shirt- H&M, jacket, bag- Zara


hm H&M snake slip on shoes sneakers trainers, style blogger, fashion blogger

hm H&M snake slip on shoes sneakers trainers, hm light boyfriend jeans, casual outfit, style blogger, fashion blogger
Photos by Robert Ribič


Love,
Kat


9 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit :) Please can you tell me what lens do you (Robert) use? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your jeans! And all the look is really great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's realy Lovely outfit :) And all the look is really great Thanks :)

    Womens Leather Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! love your boyfriend jeans! I'll look for the same ones in h&m!:)) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The entire getup is awesome and very smart ..Thanks for Post the blog.
    http://www.paucileather.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!