31/03/2014

Longline.

It has been a few days since my last outfit post and I couldn't wait to post something new up here, I have a bunch of photos to show you!:) I love layering and longline coats, cardigans and today I combined everything together. This black dress or T-shirt is new to my closet, I've been wanting a very long shirt for a while. I'm searching for white one too but I just can't find a good one. I love layering these extra long shirts with shorter or longer cardigans and shorter shirts.
I have finally a free day today, there was something to do every day this weekend. I can't wait to do some shopping today, I need some new jeans!:)

longline long grey cardigan, black extra long trench coat Topshop, leather pants, all black outfit, style blogger, fashion blog blogger, slovenski bloger

 Shirt- Villa, cardigan- H&M, trench coat, pants- Topshop, heels- Bershka, bag- Zara




longline long grey cardigan, black extra long trench coat Topshop, leather pants, all black outfit, style blogger, fashion blog blogger
longline long grey cardigan, black extra long trench coat Topshop, leather pants, all black outfit, style blogger, fashion blog blogger
Photos by Robert Ribič


Love,
Kat

14 comments:

  1. stunning!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love this look! The cream cardigan paired with black trench and leather trousers is just perfect!

    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the whole outfit. Great clutch by the way.

    Hazel
    www.theskimplelife.com
    http://instagram.com/theskimplelife

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just very cool
    You're photos are awesome
    and your outfit too
    cool work!
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/03/aways-late-but-never-missed.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog!!!! Your style is perfection Thanks for your follow:

    http://sparklingpr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, I found you via Chictopia and oh gosh your style is so amazing! I love every single one of your looks :) So chic, minimal and simple but the best part is I like how your clothes are not all expensive items. A super important point for me as a student who is living on a tight budget. Followed you on Bloglovin'!

    ravenmaidenmaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice & elegant outfit <3
    Check: http://thegarconnestyle.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. so chic I adore those leggins
    Please vote for me and you make a chance to win a pair of maruti shoes
    https://www.facebook.com/marut...
    love
    www.preppyfashionist.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pics and the outfit!
    Great blog, following u now!

    xoxo
    Veronica

    Fancy To Go

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I love your outfit with that background - you look like you're in a futuristic movie!

    x. jill
    beck daily

    ReplyDelete
  11. May I just say what a relief to find somebody who genuinely knows what they're talking about on the web.
    You certainly know how to bring a problem to light and make it important.
    A lot more people have to check this out and understand this side of your story.
    I was surprised you are not more popular because you definitely have the gift.


    Here is my homepage ... Chiavari Chairs San Diego - Wooden Folding Chairs - A Wonderful Solution

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!