12/03/2014

Madrugada.

Here is another look that GntlmnStl caught me wearing in the city! It is posted in Cosmopolitan Street style in Slovenia.  I was finally wearing my beautiful bag! Because my large wallet hardly fits in it I was thinking about getting a new one! It is hard to get a smaller wallet once you have a big one, because you get used to it.
Nothing interesting is going on in my life, except one collaboration! Yes! I was so happy when they contacted me. I can't wait to show you the clothes they sent me, they are gorgeous! Stay tuned!:)

denim shirt, topshop extra long trench coat, black trench coat, spring outfit look, leather pants, hm H&M white box bag metal plate, hm spring 2014 bag, style blogger, fashion blogger, slovenski modni blogerji





















































Trench coat, pants- Topshop, bag, shirt- H&M, heels- Bershka


denim shirt, topshop extra long trench coat, black trench coat, spring outfit look, leather pants, hm H&M white box bag metal plate, hm spring 2014 bag, style blogger, fashion blogger, slovenski modni blogerji





Photos by Robert Ribič


Love,
Kat

5 comments:

  1. I love this combination! The denim shirt is really pretty against the black! I really like your blog though! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by both of my blogs sometime too (I'm from England) and I post my outfits and personal style on Raindrops of Sapphire and general fashion from celebs and brands on The Fashion Supernova! I hope you have a lovely day and I'm looking forward to your next post :) :)

    Raindrops of Sapphire
    The Fashion Supernova

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice look! im looking for how to wear the denim shirt in this early spring and your look is perfect:)
    congratulations on your photo on the cosmopolitan site!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you hair! :)
    Pozdrav iz Zagreba!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!