01/03/2014

Mystic romance.

Finally warmer days around here! A little bit different photos this time. Here is my first outfit with this fab new bag and my brand new trench coat that I really can't get over the coat. Obsessed! Can't wait to wear it with my slip on trainers and with my baggy pants of course. Every season I have a few items in my closet that I'm wearing all the time. Now there are my Zara baggy pants and shearling jacket. It is kinda boring to wear just these two, but what can I do, I just love them. If you wear what you love and feel good in, than you shine bright and feel confident. That is what it's all about! :)

hm beige trench coat extra long, ss 2014 h&M, style blogger, all white outfit, fashion blogger, hm bag 2014
Trench coat, shirt, bag- H&M, pants- New Look, heels- Bershka

hm beige trench coat extra long, ss 2014 h&M, style blogger, all white outfit, fashion blogger, hm bag 2014

hm beige trench coat extra long, ss 2014 h&M, style blogger, all white outfit, fashion blogger, hm bag 2014, romantic outfit look


Photos by Robert Ribič

Love,
Kat

8 comments:

  1. Love the pants :)


    http://creepersandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chic and elegant, love it :)

    new post: http://worldneedsblondes.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful look - so pretty!
    this coat is amazing.
    you have a really nice blog, so i'm following
    you now!
    kisses and happy saturday!
    Maren Anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful outfit honey...so chic yet so elegant...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow amazing photos! you look so beautiful, I especially love the last picture!
    the outfit is perfect!
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so lovely!!! love your bag *-*
    Please visit my page<3
    xo

    http://www.dressale.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What size is your coat? I'm about to order one but cannot decide what size I should buy...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!