17/03/2014

New boyfriends.

New boyfriend jeans are in my closet! I've been wanting this shade of blue for a while and now they are selling them in H&M. Perfect shade for spring and summer. Do you like them? 
We are taking photos today and later I have to go to work. Hate it when is such a beautiful day outside and I have to work instead of being with my dog. I hope you will have an awesome day instead of me! :)

hm light ripped boyfriend jeans, hm white box bag spring 2014, grey long cardiga, topshop extra long trench coat, style blogger, fashion blogger, spring outfit look

Boyfriend jeans, bag, shirt, cardigan- H&M, heels- Bershka, trench coat- Topshop


hm light ripped boyfriend jeans, hm white box bag spring 2014, grey long cardiga, topshop extra long trench coat, style blogger, fashion blogger, spring outfit look
hm light ripped boyfriend jeans, hm white box bag spring 2014, grey long cardiga, topshop extra long trench coat, style blogger, fashion blogger, spring outfit look
Photos by Robert Ribič


Love,
Kat

5 comments:

  1. love this look!

    http://simonaroxanahuidiu.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these jeans. They really seem to be made for spring and summer. And I like the destroyed details. Great outfit!

    - Casey

    [sexbooksandheavymetal.com]

    ReplyDelete
  3. super jeans! v Mariboru teh nimajo, drugače bi že bile v moji omari :)
    J.
    http://fashionandpinkheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!