09/03/2014

Past is in the past.

I noticed that I'm wearing all from H&M today! I shop quite a lot there, but the awesome prices aren't the only reason. I think they bring stylish pieces for awesome price quite soon, not like some other shops where you get something a year after you were craving it. Of course the quality is questionable but from my experiences it is not that bad. I like to change my closet very often so this is not a problem for me. One thing I like to spend money on are coats, because I don't believe that a certain model of a coat can go out of style and you can wear them year after year. This trench coat from todays pictures is another story. I was searching for that exact model for ages so I prefer to buy a cheaper one than an expensive one that I don't like as much as this one. And I hate people that are judging others for buying stuff from H&M and similar shops! :)

hm H&M beige trench, spring 2014 hm trench coat, leather pants outfit, cozy oversized sweater, style blogger, fashion blogger, spring outfit

Trench coat, knitted sweater, bag, pants- H&M, boots- Bershka



hm H&M beige trench, spring 2014 hm trench coat, leather pants outfit, cozy oversized sweater, style blogger, fashion blogger, spring outfit
Photos by Robert Ribič


Love,
Kat

6 comments:

  1. Fantastico look! me gusta tu blog :)

    www.BellesOficial.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also I love H&M and low-cost brands.... I think one can dress well, even without spending thousands of Euros! This is the first time I see your blog and is the first time that I write. I'm a blogger from Italy. If you want, take a look at my blog and let me know what you think. Kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your heels and bag is sooo cute. Great look!

    KT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is a fantastic look, regardless of where you purchased the items. I like H&M as well. I think the style of clothes are fantastic. Keep up the good work. One day I hope to create a fashion blog. Le Sigh...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!