13/03/2014

Pattern mix.

I have a fun day today, everything is beauty related. I finally have time to use a Christmas present from my sister and I am really curious about the results. Then afterwards me and my dog will just chill, time with him is just the best! :) 
How do you feel mixing tartan and stripes? For me it seems like a match made in heaven! Somehow it fits if you ask me. I am trying to be more creative with the prints and patterns but I don't have a lot of printed clothes in my closet unfortunately. I decided that my style has to change a little bit. I know exactly what pieces I want to wear and how I want to wear them but when I want to buy them I just can't find them! Problems!! :)


pattern mix, print mix, stripes and tartan, outfit look, style blogger, fashion blogger, black shearling jacket, phillip lim mini pashli replica lookalike annaxi, tartan shirt, striped shirt

Pants, shirt- Zara, tartan shirt- New Yorker, jacket- Promod, boots- Bershka, bag- Annaxi


pattern mix, print mix, stripes and tartan, outfit look, style blogger, fashion blogger, black shearling jacket, phillip lim mini pashli replica lookalike annaxi, tartan shirt, striped shirt


pattern mix, print mix, stripes and tartan, outfit look, style blogger, fashion blogger, black shearling jacket, phillip lim mini pashli replica lookalike annaxi, tartan shirt, striped shirt
Photos by Robert Ribič


Love,
Kat

8 comments:

  1. beautiful photos and awesome bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lovely blog <3 This outfit is so cool!!
    follow?
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/
    kisses ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photos! :)
    xxx Nausikaä
    www.fashionatic.be

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely look! That bag is so cool:)

    http://deadlyinlove.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the flannel!
    btw I have a fashion blog, would you check it out? :) Thanks!

    Rafaella Nicoletti
    Fashion Blogger
    http://www.TheStyleStash.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. really awesome outfit!
    http://www.fionabrookslifestyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this, perfect casual look, stunning

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks you for your visit and the follow!
    amazing quality of photos btw. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!