22/03/2014

Stripes.

Baggy pants or boyfriend jeans has been my fellow companions for a while now, they are so comfy. I just love oversized, large clothes. Any time I am searching for a sweater or a shirt I go instantly for two sizes up. It is just better that way! Yesterday I went shopping since there was a lot of discounts and I finally got myself a new Chucks, my old ones are in such a bad condition. They are torn everywhere! And I was planning to get new ones for a while and there is nothing better than get them with a discount, right? Converse always in my <3.:) There was also a nice jacket that caught my eye, it was in baby blue colour but I started to wonder if is it worth to spend money on it. I don't think that pastel blue will last. I will probably get myself a grey one, bomber jackets are the best! :)
Now I'm off to work, thank God I'm not working a lot this week, I've been feeling better and inspired since yesterday! :)

striped shirt, topshop extra long black trench coat, hm zipper bag, zara patched baggy pants, black boyfriend jeans, style blogger, fashion blog blogger






Trench coat- Topshop, shirt, pants- Zara, bag- H&M, boots- Bershka


striped shirt, topshop extra long black trench coat, hm zipper bag, zara patched baggy pants, black boyfriend jeans, style blogger, fashion blog blogger

striped shirt, topshop extra long black trench coat, hm zipper bag, zara patched baggy pants, black boyfriend jeans, style blogger, fashion blog blogger


Photos by Robert Ribič


Love,
Kat

6 comments:

  1. I like very much this urban outfit!!!!! Kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful beautiful outfit!!

    www.verasawicki.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pants! Love the contrasting patches (:

    www.rachellam.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!