06/03/2014

Turtle.

Masquerade is over, the party wasn't so good but I was having a blast while putting colours on my face! I must buy a better paint and make up a nice idea for this years Halloween! Can't wait for that! Creepy masks are my favourites! My nephew was a tiger this year, it was his first masquerade. :)
Remember when I talked about bags from H&M? Well, I got the white bag also. I'm terrible, I know! But what can I do, it is really the most beautiful bag ever! My first box bag. And my wallet fits in it too! I have a really huge wallet and these small bags are usually too small for it, but this one is perfect. Can't wait to put it up here!

zara baggy jeans black, leather jacket, black fedora hat wool, grey turtleneck sweater, hm H&M black bag 2014 season, style blogger, fashion blogger

Turtleneck sweater, baggy jeans, jacket- Zara, hat, bag- H&M, boots- Bershka


zara baggy jeans black, leather jacket, black fedora hat wool, grey turtleneck sweater, hm H&M black bag 2014 season, style blogger, fashion blogger

Photos by Robert Ribič


Love,
Kat

5 comments:

  1. you look so pretty :)) beautiful outfit :))

    http://prettypurple92.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic look! love your bag!
    wonderful.
    kisses
    Maren Anita

    giveaway: 100 € voucher
    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your outfit! :) Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin? Let me know on my blog: http://a-fashionable-rendezvous.blogspot.de/

    Greetings :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just perfection... Love this look. I really like the bag. xx

    www.meetmeinparee.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!