27/03/2014

Windy city.

I am wearing basic tops very often, I just got myself a white v-neck T-shirt and I've been searching for it for a while now. I found a grey and white basics at Asos sale, they look pretty cool to me, I will probably get them. You can never have too much of black, white and grey basic T-shirts! :) 
How cool are these snake slip ons?! You can literally wear them with anything! Obsessed with them! And my black slip ons are taking forever to come, damn! I just hope they will arrive in the right size! I have a working day today and tomorrow I have to wake up early, a lot to do! :)

black extra long trench coat topshop, hm snake slip ons, leather pants outfit, basic white tee outfit, hm 2014 clasp bag, style blogger, fashion blog blogger

Trench coat- Topshop, everything else- H&M


hm snake slip ons,blogger

black extra long trench coat topshop, hm snake slip ons, leather pants outfit, basic white tee outfit, hm 2014 clasp bag, style blogger, fashion blog blogger
Photos by Robert Ribič


Love,
Kat


3 comments:

  1. Looking good :)
    www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look!

    http://blondieanchors.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this outfit! Going to buy a pair of snake slip on sneakers ;)
    If you want to buy more basic t-shirts - I'm buying them in New Yorker, on man section, for Euro 2,95 :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!