02/04/2014

All is fair in love and war.

Thank God fools day has passed, it was the weirdest day ever! All those odd coincidences I experienced from the past half year joined and made an odd closure, well it might not be a closure, but you never know. It is just so funny how you think about someone for the longest time and then all of the sudden you hear from them. It is not always a good thing and if I think it through, it was really bad yesterday and I wish it didn't happen. Destiny is playing with me! :)
I have cut my hair yesterday too and I'm sooo happy with my new hairstyle! This month is going to be an exciting one, a lot of stuff is happening! But luckily not today, so I have time for my pup! :)

simple outfit ootd, minimalistic otfit, oversized black sweater with boyfriend jeans, fashion blogger, style blogger, slovenska blogerka, hm light boyfriend jeans, mini pashli philip lim replica lookalike

Sweater, boyfriend jeans- H&M, heels- Bershka, bag- Annaxi


simple outfit ootd, minimalistic otfit, oversized black sweater with boyfriend jeans, fashion blogger, style blogger, slovenska blogerka, hm light boyfriend jeans, mini pashli philip lim replica lookalike
simple outfit ootd, minimalistic otfit, oversized black sweater with boyfriend jeans, fashion blogger, style blogger, slovenska blogerka, hm light boyfriend jeans, mini pashli philip lim replica lookalike
Photos by Robert Ribič


Love,
Kat

11 comments:

  1. I like your bag ! Amazing :)

    www.podiumbykajaanna.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit, and your hair looks stunning! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Simple and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely jeans! Nice post!
    Visit my beauty blog and read new wedding post - http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2014/04/1.ht

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great take on boyfriend jeans! I love your bag :)

    x. jill
    beck daily

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this one:) it's casual but yet very chic. those boyfriend jeans are so cool, i think i need to go to h&m again!

    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the jeans. So I'll probably be taking a trip to H&M this week, haha

    Liz, 1415 | Style by 1415 x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Incredible style and blog! :)

    I would like to invite you to my blog! I would be so happy if we support each other on GFC, Facebook and maybe Bloglovin!
    I will follow right back and I will like your page on Facebook from my personal account when you do so, just let me know!

    Blog | Facebook Page | Bloglovin | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your sweater here. Great pictures.
    Bright and Shiny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!