12/04/2014

Back to basics.

Basics are pieces that I love the most. You can actually wear them all the time and combine them in every possible way. A little white t-shirt goes a long way! As a combo of boyfriends, t-shirt and leather jacket! :)
I had such a unpredictable day yesterday, hopefully today will be better. My weekends are always busy because of my work, so my real weekend starts on monday usually. :) This monday will be special because Slovenian fashion week is coming! How cool! It will be my second time being there and for me the whole point is that I am actually helping, working there. Can't get better than that!

boyfriend jeans light wash hm, leather jacket, white basic t shirt outfit, style blogger, fashion blog

Boyfriend jeans, shirt- H&M, jacket- Zara, heels- Bershka, bag- Annaxi


boyfriend jeans light wash hm, leather jacket, white basic t shirt outfit, style blogger, fashion blog
Photos by Robert Ribič


Love,
Kat

4 comments:

  1. perfect

    http://diary-of-shopaholic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! One of my favorite combinations (:

    love, maria
    www.marieroget.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blog with amazing looks and photos. Congrats!!! :) Following you now with Bloglovin and GFC.
    You are welcome to visit my personal blog.
    Take care
    http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this look. It's classic with an edge! Lovely.

    Eric Jess
    http://ericjess.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!