28/04/2014

Black is the colour.

Wearing these beloved heels again! And finally this shirt that I found at H&M, it was pure luck. It is a little bit longer and the material is shiny so it is not a classic one although it looks classic. These kind of shirts are so versatile, they go with everything so I think it was a good buy. :)
I wish I'd say I have a day off today but unfortunately not. Three busy days ahead of me and I'm already tired just thinking about it. Hopefully we will go to see the new Spiderman tomorrow, can't wait! I just love this movie. Not so much the new one, the older version is better, but Spiderman is Spiderman. I am pretty much into superheroes, yes! 

all black spring outfit, hm silk collar shirt, hm black leather pants, lace up heels, hm handbag 2014, style blogger, fashion blog

Shirt, bag, pants- H&M, heels- Boohoo


all black spring outfit, hm silk collar shirt, hm black leather pants, lace up heels, hm handbag 2014, style blogger, fashion blog
Photos by Robert Ribič


Love,
Kat

14 comments:

  1. 1- J'adore tes pompes
    2- Ton look est juste d'Enfer
    3- Tes photos sont magnifiques!

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect outfit and the shoes is to die for!

    NEW >>> THE MILANO MODE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool look
    very nice pics too
    great job
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/04/brasilia-diary-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely look ;) it´s so simple yet elegant ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are perfect my dear! black is always a good choice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look amazing!

    http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool look, I love the total black and your heels are amazing, so beautiful :)
    I really like your blog, ¿Do you want to follow each other?
    Kisses honey
    Say Cheese

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous outfit, your shoes are simply beautiful. Also, great job with the photos- I found this post so inspiring! I am very happy I stumbled upon your blog- you most certainly have a new follower.

    www.verasawicki.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cudowny blog! Prawdziwa perełka w blogosferze! Jestem pod ogromnym wrażeniem Twoich minimalistycznych stylizacji i zdjęć. Znalazłam Twój profil na lookbooku i od dziś obserwuje!
    Pozdrawiam :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cudowny blog - prawdziwa perełka w blogosferze! Zachwycają mnie Twoje minimalistyczne stylizacje i dobre jakościowo zdjęcia. Masz styl i dobry gust. Znalazłam Twój profil na lookbook'u i od dziś jestem obserwatorką Twojej kreatywności! Pozdrawiam :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love you style <3 keep going :)
    http://mariaisonfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!