16/04/2014

FWLJ #2

Aaaand the second day of fashion week in Ljublana has finished, it was even better to work at than the first day, gotta say! I just love seeing stylish people and actually be connected with this fashion world. Dream!:) My favourite today was probably the collection by Maja Štamol. The clothes were actually wearable which is something new I guess. :))
My outfit was sooo simple, but I wanted to put these pants on, I've been searching for black peg leg pants for ages and now I finally have them! And obviously nude and black is my favourite combo last two days. :)

nude and black outfit, ootd, asos peg leg pants, topshop beige top, zara nude blazer, style blogger, fashion blogger

Pants- Asos, blazer- Zara, top, coat- Topshop, bag- H&M


nude and black outfit, ootd, asos peg leg pants, topshop beige top, zara nude blazer, style blogger, fashion blogger
Photos by Robert Ribič


Love,
Kat

11 comments:

  1. You look stunning and elegant! I love this blazer. xx

    -->THE PINK INNUENDO <--

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your style! you look amazing!
    Visit my blog: Tu Nuevo Look
    Follow me Facebook Tunuevolook

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely look and beautiful blog!



    NEW >>>THE MILANO MODE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely look!
    Great post :)
    http://www.summerwine.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really gorgeous look :)

    I would be glad to follow each other, just let me know on my blog?!

    http://danadimitras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this look. black and white is so classic and perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really have a simple but classy look.
    http://fashionfootprint.co

    ReplyDelete
  8. This look is so clean and classic! That purse is too cute!

    xoxo
    www.bowtiesandcaviar.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This look is so fab. You kill it with the business chic. I NEED THIS LOOK.

    Xoxo- http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/2014/03/boom.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!