17/04/2014

FWLJ #3

Ohhh, fashion week is over and it was soooo fun, I can't even explain. So much people, so many nice outfits, so many great creations on the runway, just awesome! I am almost sad it ended, too bad it only lasts three days. One thing I really loved from the runway was the hood. Just a hood that you can wear it on its own. I mean, how cool is that? And you can button it together in the front or at the back.:) I was hanging out with students of design and hearing them talk about the clothes really gave me a new perspective on clothes and fashion. :)
I was wearing the fabulous longline vest from Front Row shop (CLICK CLICK), I just love it! It is honestly the coolest vest ever, such a nice material. And the blue suit pants from H&M that I really can't tell you the price of, I got them almost for free, ha! :)

Annnndddd now I want to thank my photographer for taking his time every day for three days and taking the coolest photos ever, I really appreciate it. :)

black longline vest gilet front row shop, hm blue suit pants, hm white box bag metal plate, asos black flats, style blog, blogger, slovenski blogerji

Longline gilet- Front Row Shop CLICK HERE, pants, bag, sweater- H&M, flats- Asos


black longline vest gilet front row shop, hm blue suit pants, hm white box bag metal plate, asos black flats, style blog, blogger, slovenski blogerji
Photos by Robert Ribič


Love,
Kat

10 comments:

  1. Love the pop of blue! And great photographer you have there!

    ravenmaidenmaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Przeglądając twoje stylizację doszłam do wniosku, że są nienaganne, ale niczym się nie wyróżniające, brak tzw. polotu :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nos encanta el abrigo, besos
    http://amigasyresidentesenstylestation.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! love your pants and that vest is to die for:) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice combo!
    Kisses
    www.thearmageddonflame.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing style :) you look really great!

    http://agabierkophotography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the color of your pants ^^

    I really like your blog, keep up the good work =D

    If you want, you can check out my fashion and fitness blog and if you like it, maybe we could follow each other ? http://lorallure.blogspot.com

    Hope you'll say yes,

    Love
    -Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the plain casual look! Nice pants and blog! Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Instagram?
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blue pants :) They are very pretty!

    http://labelbyn.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!