09/04/2014

Game on.

Don't you just love the weather we have now! You can wear short t-shirt and then just throw a trench coat over and you are done! Can't get better than that. Lovely weather makes the whole day much better. :)
I am waiting for so much stuff to arrive this or the other week, really exciting. New bags, shirts, shoes and other stuff. The shoes really take a hundred years to come and that is sooo bad. I really don't have other shoes I can wear now. So if it is raining, I can wear only my ankle boots. This has been a problem for my whole life, I just can't find awesome shoes that I can wear in spring when it's raining. And then I just wear my winter ankle boots. :)

hm extra long nude trench coat, zara black high waisted pants, stylowe buty boots, hm 2014 handbag black, style blogger, fashion blog blogger, fblogger

Trench coat, bag- H&M, shirt- Primark, pants- Zara, boots- StyloweButy


hm extra long nude trench coat, zara black high waisted pants, stylowe buty boots, hm 2014 handbag black, style blogger, fashion blog blogger, fblogger, slovenski modni blogerji

hm extra long nude trench coat, zara black high waisted pants, stylowe buty boots, hm 2014 handbag black, style blogger, fashion blog blogger, fblogger

Photos by Robert Ribič


Love,
Kat

10 comments:

  1. LOVE your trench, you look so chic (as always!!) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank's !
    You're very beautiful with this trench coat !

    Audrey
    http://ma-demoisellea.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Un estilismo perfecto, fantástico descubrir tu blog. Nosotras también tenemos un blog, http://amigasyresidentesenstylestation.blogspot.com.es/ si te apetece pásate y si te gusta no dudes en seguirnos

    Besitos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit!
    Love that trench. So retro (;

    love, maria
    www.marieroget.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit!I like your style))Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So downtown cool! Love it!

    xoxo
    Veronica

    Fancy To Go

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, I love the trench coat! x

    Giveaway on my blog:

    http://fashionsectionbylory.blogspot.com/2014/04/giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!