03/04/2014

Just throw something on.

I am trying to be balder with layering, but I just can't find nice pieces for a nice price. I am dying to get a white tee dress that is not made of a sintetic material. Where can I get it, do you know? Help needed.:)
I am going to the ZOO today, finally! Gonna spent some time with my nephew and there is no better way than do it in with a lots of animals. I am kinda obsessed with apes, monkeys so it is going to be exciting to see them after few years. I feel like a child again. :)

layering, black tee dress layering, hm nude extra long trench coat, hm snake slip on sneakers, style blog blogger, fashion blogger

Trench coat, slip ons- H&M, pants- Topshop, shirt- Primark, dress- Vila


layering, black tee dress layering, hm nude extra long trench coat, hm snake slip on sneakers, style blog blogger, fashion blogger
layering, black tee dress layering, hm nude extra long trench coat, hm snake slip on sneakers, style blog blogger, fashion blogger
Photos by Robert Ribič


Love,
Kat

8 comments:

  1. Perfection Katarina!
    www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely LOVE this outfit Katarina! You look amazing! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. ...and lovely trench!

      Kisses from www.withorwithoutshoes.com

      Today I bring you a Comfy Chic outfit with a Rock touch....and lovely and fine new jewelry!

      Delete
  4. lovely post!
    
Please check out our blog at http://www.beautyshareit.com
    
PS. you can also post your blog posts straight to our website to get featured!
xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!