24/04/2014

Pants and dress.

So, yesterday I had to go to Ljubljana to take some photos and later I had an appointment... in between I had a few hours and of course I went to visit some stores. I haven't been in Zara for the longest time and they have the best spring collection ever! I truly want everything. The happy colours, crop tops, high waisted pants... everything is perfect. But there was one thing that I fell in love with when I first saw it. I had to get it and I can't wait to show it to you. It is something with pattern which I don't have enough in my closet. But since it is spring and soon summer, patterns and light colours are more than welcome. I spent a small fortune in Zara so now I have to find a second job I guess! :) 

dress over pants outfit, oversized dress cardigan, slip on sneakers snake print hm, style blogger, fashion blog

Cardigan- New Yorker, dress- Vila, pants, bag- Zara, slip ons, hat- H&M 


dress over pants outfit, oversized dress cardigan, slip on sneakers snake print hm, style blogger, fashion blog
dress over pants outfit, oversized dress cardigan, slip on sneakers snake print hm, style blogger, fashion blog
Photos by Robert Ribič


Love,
Kat

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos and very creative outfit! :)

    http://worldneedsblondes.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the last pictures is very beautiful!

    Love, Ylenia from Longuette

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing pictures ! you look gorgeous !
    http://www.karolinagespucci.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely style.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blog I like your sense of style!
    Please check out my blog too <3
    I would be happy if you agree to follow each other?
    Fashion and the City
    Let me know xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fantastic :) Great blog dear :) I follow you :) Kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. i can always spend a small fortune in Zara. this is such a cool relaxed look
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so in love with this look! it screams comfort but still fashionable and trendy, you just gave me a bit of inspo for uni this week! thank ya x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cool oufit
    very nice pics
    Great Blog and work
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/04/brasilia-diary.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!