21/04/2014

Quilted cotton.

Some light colours this time up here! I'm wearing my new bomber jacket, I fell in love with it the second I saw it. Well, firstly I saw it in a baby blue colour but I guess grey one can be used with every other colour. Would you rather pick this one or the one in baby blue?:)
Yesterday wasn't really an Easter for me, I had to work all day. But today I will chill, my rabbit and I will watch some movies together. He is officially my new roommate and I guess he likes it. He has his cage open all day and all night, thats how good rabbit he is. :)

fashion layering, spring layering, lace up heeled sandals, grey bomber jacket, style blogger, fashion blogger

Bomber jacket, shirt- New Yorker, leather pants- H&M, bag- Zara, heels- Boohoo


fashion layering, spring layering, lace up heeled sandals, grey bomber jacket, style blogger, fashion blogger
Photos by Robert Ribič


Love,
Kat

12 comments:

  1. Great look!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect shoes and jacket! You look beautiful!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look. I love the color palette . Please visit blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the layering. As always a great look. - Casey

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have chosen that color as well! I live in shade of white, gray, and black (with a little red every now and then) and this outfit is perfect. I love the lace up shoes as well, I've been looking for a good pair for a while!

    Zauni.
    Morning Neon
    "Let's move to Vegas."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely ! I like your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is super cute. I especially love those shoes!

    xoxo
    http://www.bowtiesandcaviar.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the monochromatic look!! great layering as well!! :D so chic!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look! love your jacket very much <3 <3

    http://natalsonblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!