07/04/2014

Ripped.

Yesterday was a crazy day, Murphys law is always there. Fortunately yesterday not for me, but it is equally hard to watch someone else go through something like this. But what can you do except find something good in everything. Destiny has its own ways!:) I hope today will be chill. :)
How do you feel about ripped jeans? I love ripped boyfriend jeans but I am still deciding if I like ripped skinny jeans. Well, I love when they have only ripped knees, but everything else... don't know! What do you think?:)

ripped jeans outfit, ootd spring outfit, black extra long trench coat, white shirt outfit, philip lim mini pashli replica lookalike knockoff, style blogger, fashion blogger






  
Jeans- Asos, shirt- H&M, trench coat- Topshop, bag- Annaxi, heels- Bershka


ripped jeans outfit, ootd spring outfit, black extra long trench coat, white shirt outfit, philip lim mini pashli replica lookalike knockoff, style blogger, fashion blogger

ripped jeans outfit, ootd spring outfit, black extra long trench coat, white shirt outfit, philip lim mini pashli replica lookalike knockoff, style blogger, fashion blogger
Photos by Robert Ribič


Love,
Kat

9 comments:

  1. I love ripped jeans and yours are awesome!!
    Kisses
    http://www.milanotime.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful and chic

    http://diary-of-shopaholic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. really beautiful and breathtaking photos dear!! ♥ ♥
    Your blog really inspires me dear! beautiful outfit

    New post on the blog doll! :)
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a big fan of rips unless only on boyfriend jeans. But you look great :)

    ravenmaidenmaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect look! You have a great style, hun.
    And thank you so much! :D
    new follower as well.

    love, maria
    www.marieroget.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous as always, such a perfect combo for each day!
    kisses)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cool pics :)
    Very nice outfit and post
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/04/sd-cleaning.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just got my first pair of ripped boyfriend jeans and I love them. I really like the pair you picked out...they look great on you.
    xx,

    Paisley

    paisleynotplaid

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!