30/04/2014

Shorts and trenches.

Yesterday I've seen the new Spiderman movie and it is probably my favourite of them all! I wasn't expecting anything from it, because I was a fan of 2002 movie, but this one changed everything! I actually shed a tear at the end, won't tell you why, no spoilers! :) Yesterday I also got a couple of new bags, so excited! If you follow me on Instagram you have already seen one of them.:) 
It was about time to pull out the shorts! I love the combos with short skirts or shorts and longline trench coats or vests.:) 

zara leather shorts, hm long beige trench coat, lace up heels, style blogger, fashion blog, slovenski modni blog

Trench coat, shirt- H&M, bag, shorts- Zara, heels- Boohoo


zara leather shorts, hm long beige trench coat, lace up heels, style blogger, fashion blog

zara leather shorts, hm long beige trench coat, lace up heels, style blogger, fashion blog
Photos by Robert Ribič


Love,
Kat

17 comments:

  1. LOVE this outfit! The contrast between the shorts and the trench is absolutely stunning!:) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit, you have an amazing style!
    xxx Nausikaä

    wwww.fashionatic.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this look! I have the same trench and love it :)
    xo,
    yaudy
    http://yaudycristinafashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. THat trench is amazing!! Love this outfit!

    @WanderLustGirls
    www.lovelywanderlust.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect style! <3 I love the shoes and coat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the trench coat over the all black outfit, definitely the perfect touch!!

    www.aboutamor.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Katarina thank you soooo much for the lovely comments on my blog - and yes I would have featured you if I'd discovered you earlier... where have you been all my blogging life?!! ;)

    I think I'm following you everywhere now - I adore your style!! This trench is stunning and your legs - with those crazy gorgeous heels - are to-die-for. So excited to have found you! I'll try and think of a way to include you into a future "8 Fashion Bloggers You Should Know" post :))

    Catherine, Not Dressed As Lamb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too kind, I love u so much!<3<3 Thank you!<3

      Delete
  8. Stunning look! Loving those gorgeous shoes!

    www.shygirlloudvoice.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, i adore your blog! Love the layout, and your style is amazing.. I just had to follow you!
    What are the shoes called? Is it these? <3

    http://www.boohoo.com/restofworld/footwear/icat/new-in-footwear/ruby-peep-toe-cut-out-lace-up-heels/invt/azz35457

    www.nelliescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu<3<3
      No, I checked and the heels are sold out, but these Ruby ones are very similar!

      xx

      Delete
  10. ahh man repeller had a similar outfit post today!! you look very french, in other words effortlessly chic!
    www.youhadmeatvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look amazing :) beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!