28/05/2014

Black and ripped x YesStyle.

Another day, another ripped pants! I got these ones from YESSTYLE, they sent me a fab pair of pants. These pants are hot, let me tell you! All black is always my favourite combo, I never get tired of it. And you can also see my new bag from Zara. I got it for a really low price and it is kinda gorgeous bag. Simple, just how I like it.
Have you seen the Kim K wedding dress? I have and I love it! And I love the wall of flowers they also had there, so romantic. The lace dress, the flower wall... that is everything I always wanted for my wedding, uaaa! :))

black ripped denim pants 45seven fashion yesstyle, all black outfit, pointed pumps, style blogger, fashion blog, black boyfriend shirt, zara bucket bag 2014

Boyfriend shirt- H&M, heels- Bershka, jacket, bag- Zara, pants- 45Seven/ YESSTYLE (click HERE)


black ripped denim pants 45seven fashion yesstyle, all black outfit, pointed pumps, style blogger, fashion blog, black boyfriend shirt, zara bucket bag 2014

black ripped denim pants 45seven fashion yesstyle, all black outfit, pointed pumps, style blogger, fashion blog, black boyfriend shirt, zara bucket bag 2014
Photos by Robert Ribič

Love,
Kat

18 comments:

  1. Great outfit, I've been lusting after ripped jeans for so long now and yours are amazing!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. idealnie się prezentujesz;))
    pozdrawiam serdecznie;)) woman-with-class.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. zakon hlače! :)
    J.
    http://fashionandpinkheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. these pants are just perfect

    http://diary-of-shopaholic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your jeans are perfect!

    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! You look great!
    www.luringlady.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect look - and because it is so perfect, I have to comment this post, so you know, how perfect I think it is. Yes, and I'm really serious (even if it may not sound that serious...)

    - Casey [sexbooksandheavymetal.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it <3

    www.DianeFnk.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. all black everything. always.

    come check me out!
    mon | http://www.monsemble.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. so chic in this black outfit!! :D love the bucket bag! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice pieces and cool outfit
    Great photshoot anyway
    Nice work
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/05/winter-shop.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful look! :) I love this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Čudovit videz :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a good all black look. Everything you wear is so chic!

    ravenmaidenmaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing look! Very classy, elegant. I like that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!