21/05/2014

Floral pants x 6ks.

I can't remember the last time I've worn printed pants! But I guess sometimes a little change is good, especially in these warm and sunny days. Positive energy! I've got these fine pants from 6ks(click) store, check it out! 
I've had an interesting job interview yesterday and I really hope I'll get the job, keep your fingers crossed for me!:)

floral pants outfit, layering clothes, lace up heels, style blogger, fashion blog


Blazer- Mango, both shirts- H&M, heels- Boohoo (sold out), bag- Zara, pants- HERE

floral pants outfit, layering clothes, lace up heels, style blogger, fashion blog
floral pants outfit, layering clothes, lace up heels, style blogger, fashion blog
Photos by Robert Ribič

Love,
Kat

16 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow !

    www.swagday.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your floral pants, they're stunning! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Top le look!
    Deltreylicious
    http://blackbeauty-mode-tendance.eklablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute look! Love the floral pants on you!

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those the hotttttest shoes! BAM!!!! WOWOWSERS! Love those flower pants! Happy FLOWERY SPRING! kisses
    xoBeckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your style Katarina! I've discovered your blog through lookbook:)
    My site is undergoing a makeover, so you can't leave comments. I'd be happy if you'd check it out though. xo
    Style Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit! The floral pants are so good!
    x
    www.vintagechic.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. abs. perfect! Love the floral pants

    www.sunsetsandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. <333 amazing pants !!
    http://www.karolinagespucci.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wyglądasz rewelacyjnie, spodnie są boskie :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love the pants and the whole look is great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!