14/05/2014

Longline layers again.

Yesterday was honestly a really horrible day, my life is going to be 10 years shorter because of a little heart attack. I took my eyes of something for one second and it all went to hell, I hope the only consequence is my major adrenalin rush. Destiny has some strange paths for us, that is 100% true! Thank god the evening was better, we went dancing a little and had fun.:) 
I have been searching for mom jeans for ages and now I have found them in Zara! They are really cool, but I am still thinking about them. Are they really worth the money? I never want one piece to just exist in my closet and not on me, I'm not sure how much I would actually wear them.:)

layering outfit, layers, oversized, topshop trench coat black, lace up heels, style blogger, fashion blogger, street style

Trench coat- Topshop, sweater- New Yorker, shirt- Vila, pants, bag- Zara, heels- Boohoo


layering outfit, layers, oversized, topshop trench coat black, lace up heels, style blogger, fashion blogger, street style
Photos by Robert Ribič

Love,
Kat

13 comments:

  1. świetna stylizacja;)
    pozdrawiam serdecznie;)) woman-with-class.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful post! The setting is so simple, but fits perfectly to the whole look!
    Also the focus of the camera is so sweet!

    That's why I like Poland. :D haha^^
    But seriously, Poland rocks!

    All the best
    Matthias from http://snapshopped.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your whole blog looks so cool! :)
    I decided to follow you, to get more news about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. J'adore les chaussures!
    Deltreylicious
    http://blackbeauty-mode-tendance.eklablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect outfit - beautiful shoes!

    www.highheelstosneakers.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with your shoes

    ReplyDelete
  7. shoes <3
    http://scandallloveit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe I'm soft but, did you really have a heart attack?!
    Your outfit is absolutely lovely. I hope you had a better day today and good luck with everything you are struggling with. Great blog, very well designed.
    www.simpleaesthetic.com
    x,
    Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your style, but why would you want mom's jeans???
    www.NothingToWearStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your outfit!

    Could you ckeck out my blog and follow it on bloglovin? I will follow back!
    I have a new post everyday!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!