27/05/2014

Ripped boyfriends.

Time for some boyfriend jeans again! I haven't wore these ones for ages. They are too light for winter time if you ask me, but they are perfect for spring and summer time. The bag adds a little bit of femininity to the outfit, don't you think?:)
Today I had to wake up early to go to college, but afterwards I have some fun things planned, one of them is shopping, again! I always say that there is nothing that shopping can't fix!:) Hopefully we will take some photos today too!:)

new look ripped boyfriend jeans light jeans, hm black baggy sweater, celine lookalike box bag, topshop black slip on sneakers plimsolls, style blogger, fashion blog

Boyfriend jeans- New look, sweater- H&M, bag- HERE, slip ons- Topshop 



new look ripped boyfriend jeans light jeans, hm black baggy sweater, celine lookalike box bag, topshop black slip on sneakers plimsolls, style blogger, fashion blog
Photos by Robert Ribič


Love,
Kat

8 comments:

  1. Très joli look!
    Deltreylicious
    http://blackbeauty-mode-tendance.eklablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. j'adore ton look! simple et chic!
    bisous
    http://nadya-carol.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous of your slip-ons, lovely outfit!

    xxx Nausikaä
    www.fashionatic.be

    ReplyDelete
  4. So in love with this outfit! Boyfriend jeand and slip-ons - great combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am IN LOVE with everything. Those boyfriend jeans have to be mine. I'm going to New Look right now haha

    http://creepersandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!