25/05/2014

Sundays.

I have been really fortunate to collaborate with Front Row Shop for a while now, they are one of my favourite stores! I am always eagerly waiting for a package from them and when I get it I am beyond happy with it! The quality is amazing!:) So check their store and let me know if you like them too!
It has been soooo hot lately, I love this weather!! It is perfect for wearing my new loves, the lace up sandals from H&M. I can't really believe I've found them, I've seen them in only one H&M store in Ljubljana. And they have the perfect little wedge heel, heaven for tall girls that don't feel comfortable wearing the highest heels!:) Anddd, have you been seeing Kim Kardashian getting married? I can't wait to see her wedding dress, I assume Kanye West helped her choose it and I loooove his sense of style!:)

front row shop black longline vest gilet, black turtleneck crop top, highwaisted black pants, hm H&M lace up beige camel gladiator sandals, style blogger, fashion blog

Top- Primark, pants- Zara, sandals- H&M, vest- FRONT ROW SHOP (click here)

hm H&M lace up beige camel gladiator sandals details, style blogger, fashion blog
front row shop black longline vest gilet, black turtleneck crop top, highwaisted black pants, hm H&M lace up beige camel gladiator sandals, style blogger, fashion blog
Photos by Robert Ribič


Love,
Kat

22 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look Kat!
    Love Front Row Shop :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. super! :)
    J.
    http://fashionandpinkheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!
    www.stylepspectra.blogspt.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what an amazing look.

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving this look! the crop top completes the outfit!

    Angie | http://www.thefashionfuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look. The shoes are the perfect touch. I love the lace up detail and the unexpected neutral. If you get a second I'd love to hear your thoughts about my latest post. :) http://www.fashboulevard.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable combination! I enjoy looking simple lines and so special effect oft his outfit.
    Kisses, Sily

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic look, love your shoes :)

    What about following each other, let me know on my blog?!

    http://danadimitras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful outfit and great shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow I really like your blog! ♥
    LUSCIOUS STYLE
    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes that vest jacket and the cut out is stunning, and omg you are gorgeous like a model!!! Glad I clicked on your comment on ATLANTIC PACIFIC's blog and got led back here to yours. Your blog's pics and layouts are great too, keep it up! Just followed on GFC and bloglovin' <3 Please check out my recent COLLABORATION WITH CLARKS SHOES ENGLAND! Shot at a cool Shoreditch London graffiti backdrop, please do tell me what you think! #PROVOKED #TheProvokerXClarks

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2014/06/the-provoker-x-clarks.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your shoes
    http://amandachic.com/about/noticias/the-mercantile-london.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are so pretty dear and love your hair style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's so hot here in HK, I wish I was in a city with dry heat, the humid heat is too much for me but you are looking sooo chic! JEAL! I will check out that store you mentioned, congrats on your many past collabs with them! By the way, I just bought the new DIOR COUTURE EMBROIDERED SNEAKERS by Raf Simons! They are guaranteed to be the most provoking footwear I owned till date, please do tell me what you think, you seriously need to check them out! #DIOR

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2014/07/the-c-word.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!