07/05/2014

This over that.

I've been wanting to post this leather jacket under trench coat outfit for ages, but just now there was time to shoot it. Striped shirt is my companion very often lately, sometimes basic white, grey and black shirts aren't enough. It is good to be versatile.
Yesterday was a fun day, I love to be in the city on a nice sunny day! I am not often in the city centre during the day so I am really excited when I get the chance to go and hang out. The vibes and energy are really great, I can literally feel it in my bones! :) I also got my shoes from Topshop yesterday, so exciting! They are so cool, thank god for the gift card from Today I'm Wearing!<3 Now I actually have two similar sandals in different colour, one from Topshop and one from H&M. Ayayay, my love for shoes is growing and my bank account is getting emptier.:)

coat over jacket outfit, layering, layered outfit, ootd, snake slip on sneakers hm, hm leather pants, hm beige long trench coat, striped shirt, style blogger, fashion blog

Shirt, leather jacket, bag- Zara, pants, slip ons, trench coat- H&M



coat over jacket outfit, layering, layered outfit, ootd, snake slip on sneakers hm, hm leather pants, hm beige long trench coat, striped shirt, style blogger, fashion blog
Photos by Robert Ribič


Love,
Kat


8 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit! Love your shoes :D

    New post! I wait you :)
    http://agatatasteofashion.blogspot.it/2014/05/green-revisited.html

    Follow each other on FB and GFC? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post !Would you like to follow each other?
    http://kate-fashionschtick-kate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute!!! those slipons are amazing

    xoxo
    www.bowtiesandcaviar.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very inspirational, I'm taking some style cues from you as to styling trench coats!

    www.primpedandprimed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!