05/05/2014

Turquoise.

New day, new outfit! I just painted my nails matte cherry red, now off to some pup bonding time.:) I have three days off, I gotta figure what I' gonna do with all this time! Gotta start studying I suppose, time really flies by. Two days ago I didn't have to go to work but I went shopping since I was already in Ljubljana and like always the spontaneous shopping is the best shopping. I found the perfect boyfriend shorts and some nice lace up wedges! If you're following me on my Instagram or Facebook you have probably seen them already!:)
How do you like this bag? The best Ebay seller ever send it to me, check his store HERE, he has amazing stuff! I was searching for a bag that was shaped like Michael Kors Selma bag and this is what I've found! You can also get it in black and other colours. :) It is the perfect spring/summer bag! 

selma bag michael kors lookalike, trapeze turquoise bag, denim shirt, asos black peg leg trousers, style blogger, fashion blog, lace up heels outfit

Shirt- H&M, peg trousers- Asos, heels- Boohoo, bag- HERE


selma bag michael kors lookalike, trapeze turquoise bag, denim shirt, asos black peg leg trousers, style blogger, fashion blog, lace up heels outfit
selma bag michael kors lookalike, trapeze turquoise bag, denim shirt, asos black peg leg trousers, style blogger, fashion blog, lace up heels outfit

Photos by Robert Ribič


Love,
Kat


20 comments:

  1. ful mi je ušeč tvoja torbica :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Śliczne włosy. Zdjęcia są obłędne. *-*

    Dodasz komentarz? Będzie mi bardzo miło. :)
    malinowe-ciasto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. photos are great<3
    i follow you now , waiting for you;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit, I like your bag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bag is a must have! And, oh, I really like your new header. Nice photograph! X

    Lulu

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://wufashionika.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adore those shoes, beautiful photographs!

    Liz, 1415 | Style by 1415 x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great! LOVE those pants! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow you look fantastic and i love your pictures! :)

    Love, Aline
    http://www.fashionzauber.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely pictures! And I love the look :-)

    x Eline - www.onhighheels.be

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tvoje bloge tako rada prebiram! :) Čudovite slike in top outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is great

    http://diary-of-shopaholic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful first shot xx

    reallyliteral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely pictures.you're beautiful
    new post http://sweetcarolblog.blogspot.com.es/2014/05/urban-look.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Torba je super, kao i sandale. Ma sve mi je super ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gah these photos are stunning, I love that way you played with framing.

    www.primpedandprimed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous pictures! The look is very toned down, but the heels add an extra quirk making it fancy and feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The denim shirt looks great with the rest of the pieces!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!