02/05/2014

Weekend-ready.

These holidays are pretty busy for me, can't wait for these three days more to pass so I can chill a bit then. There is so much stuff I'd like to do when I have a day off but doing them alone is not that much fun! So instead of these things I usually take my pup for a long walk. Now that I'm "older" I really understand the meaning of going to the nature and being alone with your thoughts. Nature really has a calming effect on me and it really is a blessing to live at a place that is surrounded by forest and not by tall buildings.:)
Here is one of my weekend-ready outfits! I've been wearing these snake slipons too much, can't wait for my black ones to arrive one day next week!

snake slip ons hm, hm boyfriend jeans light, black sweater outfit, simple minimalistic casual outfit, style blogger, fashion blog

Boyfriend jeans, sweater, slip ons- H&M, bag- Zara


snake slip ons hm, hm boyfriend jeans light, black sweater outfit, simple minimalistic casual outfit, style blogger, fashion blog
Photos by Robert Ribič


Love,
Kat


10 comments:

  1. Great outfit! I love your destroyed jeans. I wish you a womderful day! :)

    a-fashionable-rendezvous.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look! Love the photos as well, very edgy!

    Love,

    Rowan


    Personal Style Blog WWW.REDREIDINGHOOD.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your casual outfit, those sneakers are awesome!! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look sensational!
    great OOTD! <3

    http://www.my-everyday-life-and-dreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your style<3
    lets follow on bloglovin?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! Love how simple and elegant is!

    mariquitina
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your outfit! So lucky to have pups to accompany you when you're alone. Anyway, I really like your blog and been following yours since a couple of months ago! Do you mind to follow each other?

    Have a great day!
    X
    Lulu
    http://coquettishbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect look, love the Slip on :)
    Kisses honey
    Say Cheese

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!