12/05/2014

When you're half way up, you're always half way down.

A new week is here and I am finally free for a couple of days. :) Now I will study a little bit, go in Ljubljana probably and then my day will end so I can do my favourite thing, sleeping. :) 
I've wore this outfit a week ago, I love oversized shirts like this white one from H&M. And I was wearing my favourite jeans but I noticed that they are getting a bit worn out, I gotta get another ones! LTB has just sooo great jeans, they fit me perfectly. I want to try Levi's jeans one day, their shorts are legendary. :) How do you like my new bag? It is really great quality, I am just so in love with it!<3 You can get it HERE. :)


Trench coat- Topshop, shirt, sweater- H&M, boots- Stylowe Buty, bag- HERE (click)


Photos by Robert Ribič


Love,
Kat

7 comments:

  1. Love your trench.
    Imlooking for the Perfect oneπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing :)
    wuess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool details
    Super cool
    Great Pics
    https://heyhadrien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, your coat is awesome! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely look !
    http://www.karolinagespucci.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!